Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Terrible Teaching (from a math teacher)
Not gonna lie, math has always been a struggle of mine for as long as I can remember but it won't get any easier with a crappy teacher whose name will not be said. Most math was pretty simple up until about 4th grade where it got harder and harder year after year. Things got EVEN WORSE after I had a horrible teacher for my seventh grade year. They were bad at explaining and confused you a lot also never checked answers, instead they'd ask students hoping he/she got it correct. Also on "special" occasion where we finished early rather than play math related videos or do math games he played videos on science, biology, and weather disasters. Maybe I would've enjoyed watching them if I hadn't been so stressed out with trying to figure out what we were actually doing in class. Luckily some how I managed my grade with an average of a B. Although as of now even with tutoring i have a nice solid D+ but if I continue my tutoring sessions hopefully that changes. Anyway my point is, if for any reason your not understanding something or having trouble just get help. From a neighbor, friend, parent, teacher, tutor, whatever works because sooner you get a better grade sooner your gonna actually understand and not fall behind which is the best thing in the end. But if you ever feel it's too easy and you need a bigger challenge talk to your councilor about switching and with a good talk I'm sure you can find a more suitable class. I hope to write more and longer things in the future... bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment